The armchair «Rick» is a model from the revived mid-century modern era. It is like from the cover of the fashion furniture magazine of the 60s of the last century. The fast geometric shape is deliberately smoothed due to rounded armrests, making the armchair look more comfortable. Its dimensions are small, so it can easily find a place even in a compact room.
The armchair «Rick» will look great in the living room, bedroom, children’s room or kitchen. The ideal background for it will, of course, be mid-century modern, but the aesthetics of loft, Skandi and minimalism are also good.
Why choose the chair «Rick»:
- narrow armrests: give the armchair a graceful, elegant look;
- polyurethane foam: elastic material, quickly restores shape, favorably supports the body during rest;
- high wooden legs: add original, stylish appearance;
- decorative cushions: improve the comfort of rest and create a comfortable, cosy feeling from the chair;
- comfortable seat: great for watching your favorite TV show or reading literature.
- Seat height — 45 cm.
- Seat back depth — 60 cm.
- Maximum load — 150 kg.
- Supports — decorative; from hardwood; tinted in colors: «wenge», «nut», «brown-red», «beige», «natural beech».
- The height of the front supports — 11.5 cm. The rear supports — 9.5 cm.
- Cushions included: 1 pc.
- Cushion case: non-removable.
- Cushion size: 50 x 13 x 30 cm.