For miniature armchair «Hardy» there will be a place in any room, whether it is a kitchen, living room, bedroom, summer veranda, gazebo at the cottage or even hallway. With the mid-century modern style, this model shares a clear geometry of shape, oblique wooden supports and a relatively high backrest.
Armchair «Hardy» is produced without armrests. It can be supplemented with a sofa «Hardy» and form a small but functional area for rest.
The advantages of this model include:
- without armrests: the chair takes up less space and is perfect for a small guest room, children’s or compact apartment;
- high legs — 21 cm: visually make the furniture lighter, not cumbersome;
- polyurethane foam: elastic material, instantly restores shape, correctly supports the body during rest;
- comfortable seat: ideal for relaxing while watching your favorite TV series or reading a book.
- Frame material: 12 mm thick birch plywood, chipboard.
- Filling: highly elastic polyurethane foam.
- Legs made of beech and painted in «natural beech».