Soft headboard and appearance with geomeristic texture are combined in bed «Antika» Diamond. This is a modern sophisticated model with a versatile appearance. With equal success «Antika» Diamond can decorate a classic interior or loft bedroom. The main thing is that in both cases owners will receive the highest level of comfort.
The headboard consists of two elements — a wide frame and a voluminous insert, which can be made in the same fabric as the bed or in a different color and texture to create an original accent in the room. The bed is equipped with a lifting mechanism for quick access to the storage compartment and comes with two types of orthopedic bed bases to choose from — «Comfort» or «Premium».
- The height of the bed at the mattress height of 20 cm: for frame «Comfort» — 49 cm, for frame «Premium» — 52 cm.
- Linen box and side rails on the inside side are upholstered with branded fabric.
- Four base variants: bed base, upholstered with fabric, bed base with removable cover, bed base with removable cover quilted diamond «Diamond» 11 and 20 cm. LITE bed base with linen box made of laminated chipboard, exterior upholstered fabric.
- Backrest: technical fabric.
- The bottom of the base consists of two panels made of 10 mm MDF, upholstered in fabric, or from open one-sided laminated MDF 10 mm, and having mortise plastic handles designed to move the bottom during operation.
- The floor panels of the base are made of 10 mm thick MDF, upholstered with fabric on the outside, or from single-sided laminated MDF 10 mm.
- The bed base side rails are made of 25 mm thick MDF. The softness of the side rail is achieved using a highly elastic PU with a thickness of 20 mm.
- The side rails and the headboard are connected by massive corner ties made of a square (30 mm) metal profile.
- Lifting mechanism: gas strut absorber, included. The mechanisms are equipped with levers made of metal with a thickness of 6 mm.
- Legs: metallic, with plastic foot caps 5 mm high.