Bed design «Madeira» is located at the intersection of classics and modernity: the massive solid base is connected to a high soft headboard. The vertical channel tufting backrest is formed by decorative assemblies and cantilever. They visually stretch the bed to a height and give it monumentality. «Madeira» is often chosen for bedrooms that gravitate to the right geometry, clear rhythm and simple forms. This model will also be optimal for neoclassical interiors where elegant and comfortable furniture is required.
The bed is equipped with a frame lifting mechanism for quick access to the linen storage box and is equipped with two types of orthopedic grilles to choose - «Comfort» or «Premium».
- The height of the bed at the mattress height of 20 cm: for frame «Comfort» – 49 cm, for frame «Premium» – 52 cm.
- Linen box and side rails on the inside are upholstered with branded fabric.
- Three base options: bed base, upholstered with fabric, bed base with removable cover, bed base LITE with linen box made of laminated chipboard, on the outside upholstered fabric.
- Backrest: technical fabric.
- The bottom of the base consists of two panels made of 10 mm MDF, upholstered in fabric, or from open one-sided laminated MDF 10 mm, and having mortise plastic handles designed to move the bottom during operation.
- The floor panels of the base are made of 10 mm thick MDF, upholstered with fabric on the outside, or from single-sided laminated MDF 10 mm.
- The bed base side rails are made of 25 mm thick MDF. The softness of the tsar is achieved using a highly elastic PU with a thickness of 20 mm.
- The side bars and the headboard are connected by massive corner ties made of a square (30 mm) metal profile.
- Lifting mechanism: gas strut absorber, included. The mechanisms are equipped with levers made of metal with a thickness of 6 mm.
- Legs: metallic, with plastic foot caps 5 mm high.
Pay attention! To order a bed choose the desired size of the bed and the desired type of frame under the mattress.