L-shaped sofa-bed «Fjord» is a representative of the new modern classics. Its refined, neat design without unnecessary decor and complex shapes allows it to blend with large-scale loft spaces or cozy living rooms in the scandinavian style. Strengths of «Fjord» - simple shapes, thin lines and high functionality. For this he is regularly selected by designers for their projects, and the customer demand invariably assigns him the title of «best seller».
The advantages of this model include:
- high wooden legs: add a modern, up-to-date appearance, and also facilitate cleaning, including using a vacuum cleaner robot;
- two storage boxes: increased storage space for bedding, winter clothes or toys for children;
- universal angle: it is possible to install on the right or left side and easily upgrade the interior of the room;
- independent spring unit: creates proper anatomical support, ensuring the most correct position of the body during sleep and rest for everyone, without the effect of a hammock;
- design «360°»: the sofa is flawless on all sides and will become an excellent tool for zoning space;
- «tick-tock» folding mechanism: easily converts the sofa into a comfortable bed; even with constant use, the mechanism is almost worn out, is high reliability and durability.
- The size of the storage box of the main section: 56 x 121 x 12 cm.
- The size of the storage box in the corner section: 128 x 65 x 13 cm.
- Included three back cushions: 67 x 24 x 55 cm; covers — removable.
- Included two decorative cushions: 41 x 15 x 41 cm; covers — non-removable.
- Legs of 11,5 cm high from solid wood can be performed in tinting in the color of «wenge» or «natural beech».
- Height from floor to the storage box: 10 cm.