Fabric: Balance 312, microvelour
L-shape sofa bed «Mason» represents an elegant style scandy. The modern look, ergonomics and functionality. Thanks to these qualities, the sofa is perfect for any living room whether it’s an apartment or a country house. Unusual for the scandinavian style, and a bright decorative element of the model is a French seams. It creates lightness and gives the appearance of the sofa a shade of freedom. The corner sofa consists of two sections: main module and the chaise. Both sections have storage boxes.
The advantages of this model include:
- «tick-tock» transformation mechanism: the sofa easily transforms into a spacious bed due to a smooth layout system;
- independent pocket springs: help to keep body in the right position during sleep, without the effect of a hammock;
- deep seat: enough space for relaxation in any position;
- two storage boxes with ventilation grilles: more places for storing sleeping accessories or things;
- «design 360°»: the sofa looks flawless from all sides and will be an excellent solution for zoning the room space;
- soft armrests: help to make the rest as pleasant as possible;
- high metal sofa legs: allow easy cleaning under the sofa, including using a vacuum cleaner robot.
- Filling: block of independent springs and layer of polyurethane foam.
- Frame material: solid wood, elements of polished birch plywood, LDSP, DBP.
- The height: 70 cm on the back, 95 cm on back cushions.
- Sleeping place size: 144 x 222 cm.
- Storage boxes size: main module — 142 x 65 x 14 cm, chaise — 120 x 65 x 13 cm, both with ventilation grilles .
- Legs: metal black color, height 120 mm.
- The height from the floor to the storage box is 100 mm.
- Back cushions: 3 pcs; filler made of synthetic fluff and PPU; size: 78 x 23 x 56 cm; covers: removable, zippered.
Pay attention! The sofa is made with left or right angle. The photo shows the left corner. When accepting your order, be sure to specify the corner of the sofa you want.