The modular sofa «Cleveland» combines the functionality and style of modern with the softness of shapes and cozy appearance. Smooth lines, absence of superfluous details, low silhouette, wide armrests and soft seat cushions allow you to install «Cleveland» in spacious rooms and zone with it space. This model will appeal to lovers of interior in the style of loft, skandy, contemorari and modern classics.
Ergonomics planting offers to rest in the style of «lounge». The special comfort of the seat is due to the seat cushions: they do not have a rigid fixation, which creates the effect of «integral softness». Regardless of the weight or body position of the seated person, the pillow is lightning adjusted to it, guaranteeing relaxation and convenience.
The advantages of this model include:
- soft armrests: help make rest the most convenient, can be used as a pillow under the head;
- «eurobook» folding mechanism: a sofa with such a mechanism takes up very little space, can be placed both against the wall and in the center of the room;
- storage boxes with ventilation grilles: allows longer to keep the sleeping clothes fresh;
- polyurethane foam: elastic material, quickly restore shape, favorably supports the body during sleep and rest;
- throw pillows: increase the comfort of rest and produce a favorable, cozy impression of furniture;
- comfortable seat: great for relaxing while watching your favorite TV series or reading a book;
- «design 360°»: the sofa is flawless on all sides and will become an excellent tool for zoning space.
- Sleeping place size: 160 x 300 cm.
- Back cushions: soft polyurethane foam filler, and synthetic down, size: 100 x 26 x 45 cm; covers — removable, zippered.
- Lumbar throw pillows: synthetic down filler, size: 69 x 13 x 39 cm; covers — removable, zippered.
- Frame material: solid wood, elements of polished birch plywood, LDSP, DWA, LDVP, chipboard.
- Size of linen box: 93 x 69 x 16,5 cm.