Modular sofa «Franklin» is a combination of timeless forms and actual furniture trends. Large, impressive sections, simple geometry, correct lines — everything looks concise and clear. The only decoration element is the «French seam». The rest of the sofa is ascetic, thanks to which it fits perfectly into the fashionable minimalist interiors — loft, skandi, contemporary.
The main idea of the model is to be able to assemble the desired configuration. A large selection of transformable modules opens up wide perspectives and simplifies the organization of even the most complex spaces. A high level of comfort is achieved through the optimal combination of several important parameters: the depth of the seat of the sections, the right brand of HR foam and specially designed cuahions. They have an extension in the lumbar area, which guarantees anatomically correct back position during rest.
The advantages of this model include:
- spacious sofa: what you need for a large family or frequent reception of guests — everyone has enough space, and someone can even stay overnight;
- soft armrests: help make rest the most comfortable;
- «eurobook» folding mechanism: sofa with such a mechanism takes up very little space, can be placed both against the wall and in the center of the room;
- storage box with ventilation grilles: allows longer to leave the sleeping clothes fresh;
- design «360°»: the sofa is flawless on all sides and will become an excellent tool for zoning space;
- independent spring unit: creates quality anatomical support, providing the most useful position of the body during sleep and rest for anyone, without the effect of a hammock;
- decorative contrast stitching: accurately outlines the contours of furniture, perceived effectively and accurately;
- comfortable seat: excellent for relaxing while watching your favorite TV series or reading literature.
- Frame material: hardwood, ground birch plywood, chipboard, laminated fiberboard, chipboard, fiberboard.
- Filling: a unit of independent springs with a layer of polyurethane foam; each spring in the unit is placed in an individual case.