Sofa bed «Pierre» is the standard model of the mid-century modern collection through the prism of scandy style. Skillful experiment of furniture masters. The low silhouette combined with the high supports gives the sofa a slimness and creates a visual floating effect. Therefore, the furniture looks graceful and easy. Soft flooring elements together with cushions of the back provide a comfortable seating and maximum comfortable rest on the sofa «Pierre».
The advantages of this model include:
- high wooden or metal legs: simplify cleaning, including with a vacuum cleaner robot;
- storage box with ventilation grilles: allows longer to keep the sleeping clothes fresh;
- «tick-tock» folding mechanism: even with constant use, the mechanism is not worn for a long time, has high reliability and durability;
- soft armrests: help to make the rest as pleasant as possible, can be used as pillows under the head;
- comfortable seat: ideal for relaxing while watching your favorite TV series or reading a book;
- independent spring unit: creates proper anatomical support, ensuring the most correct position of the body during sleep and rest for everyone, without the effect of a hammock;
- design «360°»: the sofa is flawless on all sides and will become an excellent tool for zoning space.
- Frame material: solid wood, polished birch plywood, LDSP, LDVP, chipboard, HDP.
- Filling: a unit of independent springs with a layer of polyurethane foam; each spring in the unit is placed in an individual case.
- Size of the sleeping place: 145 x 200 cm.
- Storage box size: 191 x 71 x 12.5 cm.
- Seat depth to the cushions: 58 cm.
- Back cushions are an independent part and can be made in any other fabric other than the upholstery of the sofa.
- Cushion size: 102 x 25 x 48 cm, covers: removable, zippered.
- Legs with a height of 15 cm can be selected: from hardwood with tinted color «black and brown», «brown», «brown and red», «beige» or metal.