The modular sofa «Cleveland» combines the functionality and style of modernity with the softness of forms and a cozy appearance. Smooth lines, lack of unnecessary details, low silhouette, wide armrests and soft seat cushions allow you to install the «Cleveland» in spacious rooms and zone the space with it. This model will appeal to lovers of loft, scandi, contemporary and modern classic interiors.
Ergonomics of landing has to rest in the style of «lounge». The special seating comfort is due to the seat cushions: they do not have a rigid fixation, which creates the effect of «softness». Regardless of the weight or body position of the seated person, the pillow instantly adjusts to it, guaranteeing relaxation and comfort.
The advantages of this model include:
- soft armrests: help to make the rest more comfortable, can be used as a pillow under the head;
- «eurobook» folding mechanism: a sofa with such a mechanism takes up very little space, can be placed both against the wall and in the center of the room;
- storage boxes with ventilation grilles: allows you to keep bedding fresh longer;
- polyurethane foam: elastic material, quickly restores its shape, favorably supports the body during sleep and rest;
- throw pillows: increase the comfort of relaxation and make a favorable, cozy impression of the furniture;
- comfortable seat: great for relaxing while watching your favorite series or reading a book;
- design «360°»: the sofa is flawless from all sides and will be an excellent tool for zoning space.
- Sleeping area size: 160 x 200 cm.
- Back cushions: 2 pieces per set; filler made of soft polyurethane foam and synthetic down, size: 100 x 26 x 45 cm; covers — removable, zippered.
- Throw pillow for lumbar support: synthetic down filling, size: 69 x 13 x 39 cm; covers — removable, zippered.
- Frame material: hardwood, sanded birch plywood elements, chipboard, fiberboard, HDF, chipboard.
- Storage box size: 93 x 69 x 16.5 cm.